Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

*Mana*

Are you on ravelry??
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: *Mana*

• Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What is ravelry?  Haha with that, I'll have to say no
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    So I looked it up and now I'm hoooked... ok bad pun... Now I have to figure out what I wanna do haha! 

I'm just doing squares of scraps right now... going to put them together for a lapghan for the nursing home.  It's a good way to get rid of scraps and brighten someone's day.  I might make my niece a blanket next, just have to see what pattern and colors she wants. 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ravelry is AMAZING.  I don't know if you still have to wait for membership.  You used to have to wait a few days.... but you can search for patterns.  Some patterns are free on ravlery.... some you can pay for.  You can organize your yarn stash, your pattern library... it's fantastic.  There are also message board.

I'm actually meeting a group of ladies from ravelry today.  Once you set up your user name and everything... PM me and I'll find you!!
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    I got the membership email right away and already saved a few free patterns... PMing you my sn!
    my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards