Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

**Cara**

Let's here more about how you're bff with Ingo Rademacher.
Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog

Re: **Cara**

• edited December 2011
    Haha, sorry i'm just seeing this. Crazy day. Remind me tomorrow to fill you ladies in!

PS - his nickname on set was "Big Teddy Bear".  But he was a heartbreaker.  Love em and leave em.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    CARA!
    I DID NOT KNOW THIS.

I have watched every.single.episode of GH since I was seriously 13 years old.  Not joking.  I would tape it while I was in HS and watch it after.  Now I DVR and watch every night after Ben goes to bed.    It's my guilty pleasure.
  • edited December 2011
    No way! Haha, we'll have to discuss.  I spent a semester in LA when I was in college and one of my internships was in the casting office of GH.  I didn't work there when I moved back after college though.

I watched GH during high school through college.  Tyler Christopher 4-ever/
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_cara-74?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:79aaf232-5a88-47c6-b7ec-44c61c2dd34aPost:398e574e-5442-4bc8-90e3-fb6fee54f6e6">Re: **Cara**</a>:
    [QUOTE]But he was a heartbreaker.  Love em and leave em.
    Posted by caraellen23[/QUOTE]

He can love me and leave me any day he wants!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

My mom was a soap opera watcher... so I watched them growing up.  Santa Barbara, Another World, Days of Our Lives, and General Hospital.  For a while I pretty much exclusively watched General Hospital, because I could see it when I got home from school. 

Then in college I got into All My Children.  Then after college, one of my college roommates was cast in As The World Turns, so I started watching that.  If I'm home sick though, I still watch All My Children and General Hospital.  Even if I have no idea what's going on. 

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Every once in a while I try to get back into GH, but it never sticks. 

As for Jax, he totally lost his accent, which just makes me sad.  Who is he with these days on the show?
  • edited December 2011
    Last I saw he was still with Carly... but this was a while ago.  Carly was pregnant... and Michael was out of the coma and being a bad ass.. and something with Sonny.  I know, I'm very specific.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    That sounds about right.  I think the last time I checked in, they brought back Sarah Brown, but not to play Carly, to play Justine or someone else, which I thought was lame.  I'm a little sad I'm not seeing any of the Brenda storyline now that she's back, but I also read that it wasn't very good.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes! I did remember seeing that.  I always LOVED Sarah Brown as Carly.  She was my favorite Carly.  The person playing her now is pretty good though.  The two Carlys in between were not right at all. 

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen it in forever, but it seems like whenever I'm able to catch an episode, it's pretty easy to catch up on what's going on! My HS BFF and I watched it pretty much every day in high school.

Remember the whole Robin/Stone storyline? Is Robin still on the show?
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Aw Robin and Stone!!!  Robin is back, but I think they might have recently recast her.  She has a baby now (the baby is HIV-free) and was (maybe still is) married to a doctor who is super hot.  Robin is also a doctor.  But she was gone for a really REALLY long time.  She had a little romance with Jason, and then split town for years.  They talked about her every now and then, going to medical school and living in France or something.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards