Confessions....

13»

Re: Confessions....

• Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, I'm in love. I want one right now.

imagewww.dailypuppy.com/media/dogs/anonymous/coda_swiss.jpg_w450.jpg" alt="" width="358" height="491" />
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    trying again!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I just saw a pic on FB of a friend 38wks pregnant and it made MY stomach hurt!  OMG
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:b7871787-214e-4a2f-881a-a034ba93f15f">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG, I'm in love. I want one right now. Posted by LadyJ10[/QUOTE]

I know right! They're so cute :)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I got a little giddy when I realized how much money we would have left over after the mortage, bills, and my school loans are paid off.
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    TCT I sent you a facebook message
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:ba64e11f-0713-49ba-bad8-41645308de5b">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I just saw a pic on FB of a friend 38wks pregnant and it made MY stomach hurt!  OMG
    Posted by miguelhilary2010[/QUOTE] thtas like my cousin, shes mad preggo and idk how that baby will not explode out of her belly, looks painful!

I confess I could watch little A play with building blocks all day, it is like therapy to me. LOL  she is so funny. Stacking all the pink ones together.  I just posted a pic on FB for all you FB people :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    B2B- I love it. She's adorable.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>Usually small dogs are louder than big ones- I never understand that either <<

Matt says Ginger has a Napoleon complex. She is always trying to bite bigger dogs ears for whatever reason! Although she is not much of a barker unless you knock on our door.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh LadyJ that puppy is so cute! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>Matt says Ginger has a Napoleon complex. <<

My parent's dog, Jake, was like this.  He was a Lhasa Alpso, and would attack anything that was bigger then him.  He didn't play well with others.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    amer - Was he vicious ? She is not, but Matt is freaking out that we didn't train her well. I think it is only child syndrome and she is jealous the niece and nephew are not giving all the attention to her any more.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am eating a cupcake.

After skipping 30DS today. Bad bad kitty.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <<< Matt says Ginger has a Napoleon complex. She is always trying to bite bigger dogs ears for whatever reason! >>>

I've actually heard many times before that dogs see themselves as the dog they're looking at.  So a little dog thinks they ARE that bigger dog.  Don't know if that's scientifically true, but it really seems to apply a lot of times.

• Options
    bballgirl8789bballgirl8789 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I would love to skip Business Calc. class, but I'm not doing too hot in that class right now, so I need to be there.  I also confess that I'm not trying as hard as I should, I just don't feel motivated.  I just want to graduate already.  I also confess that I wish I hadn't switched my major to sports management when I got scared of math (sooo stupid!)!!!  If I had stuck with Marketing as my major since day 1, I wouldn't be taking this horrid math class my senior year of college. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>So a little dog thinks they ARE that bigger dog<<

That is interesting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I was excited to get 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner, but then didnt like how my hair felt, so then I used conditioner anyways. LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_confessions-27?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:921e9d0d-a9cd-49ca-851f-2489e33fb887Post:d6a1315d-cc62-4a65-9169-e040fe3a53da">Re: Confessions....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess I was excited to get 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner, but then didnt like how my hair felt, so then I used conditioner anyways. LOL
    Posted by Bride_to_be_2011[/QUOTE]

No me gusta the combo products!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    I don't like the combination shampoo/conditioner either. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >>amer - Was he vicious ? She is not, but Matt is freaking out that we didn't train her well. I think it is only child syndrome and she is jealous the niece and nephew are not giving all the attention to her any more. <<

No, I wouldn't have classified Jake as vicious.  He just barked and nipped.  I don't think he would have gotten in a full-blown fight.    He was fantastic around humans-- even little children.  I have this great picture of him laying down next to my neice after she fell asleep on the floor

Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I kinda am crushin on the banquet manager at my venue... I just talked to him and I love his voice and he is kinda hot in person too :)   I am so bad.  Funny thing is I am older than him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i confess i just ate a pizza turn over and then threw out my invisalign tray by accident.  now if that isnt karma for my bad eating habits i dont know what is.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess I almost won't mind getting sick anymore... If it makes me not hungry... throw out half my lunch, and drink a ton of water, I'm not gonna mind it at all. I lost 2lbs the last time I was sick.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    >> I have this great picture of him laying down next to my neice after she fell asleep on the floor<<

so cute!

She is the same way, great with humans, don't really bark at other dogs just likes to bite their ears!
  • Options
    Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I confess I had a really GOOD Shamrock Shake at the McDonald's in Mays Landing a couple of days ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards