Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Good morning! TGIFF

Hello Frisky Friday.
We started early enough today, so I don't have to worry about being late to work ;-)
How'd everyone else's morning go?

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Re: Good morning! TGIFF

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha!

Lucky girl... FI & I both caught what DD had this week, so we're both stuffy nosed... and he's in the process of quitting smoking, so he's pissy. Super fun in the paprika household. But, on an upside...

TGIMFF!!!!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! 

I came into work on time today.  FI is feeling better, and I have a briefing this morning with the new big boss.

AW - I didn't get the title for my promotion yet, but I did get the increase cash flow in my pay check!  WOO HOO!
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Mana! That's awesome!!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  Congrats Mana and feel better paprika. I'm sick too.  Sore throat :(  TK keeps freezing up so who knows how much I'll be on today.  So glad it's Friday!
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Paprika!  It's right in time - before we have a mortgage!  I'm thinking about splurging and getting an ereader, hehe a gift to me.
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!! I took Simply Sleep to help me sleep and I feel tired again..ughh! But why do I feel so tired? It's making me mad. I might need to take B 12 vitamins...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol. Make sure you get one you can take on the cruise! (Like a nook...)

Feel better, QT!
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    QT - feel better

B2B - why can't you sleep?  B complex helps me with energy during the day.  Idk if that, in turn, helped me sleep at night.
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I went to bed and woke up again with a headache... so I started my day with coffee.  Hopefully that helps so I don't have to take any meds.

Paprika - Hope you don't get full-blown sick, and that's great news that your FI is quitting smoking!

Mana - Yayyyyy for more $$  :)
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning,  Mana, congrats on the promotion.  Paprika, I hope you feel better.

Two of my coworkers are out so I'm the only project manager here.... other than my boss who is busy with the secret stuff that's been going on here.  Hopefully I have more time to be on here today. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MH- me neither. I'm convinced his hacking cough is his lungs going through withdraw... but it wouldn't explain my runny nose. Oh well. I'll live. :)

I'm really proud of him for quitting. We had the big 'baby' talk on Monday, and he realized that since he's getting a little older, by the time our first child is born, he'll be at least 37. And we want 4 kids, including DD. Meaning, he'd be 65 by the time the last child graduated. He obviously really wants to be around for graduations/weddings/grandkids, so this is what he's giving up. I'm giving up sugary drinks, (except my morning hot chocolate... but no more soda!) and most fast foods.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - what on the cruise would interfer with the e-reader?  I need to research...
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I mean as far as glare. You've seen the commercial. :) Obviously, you'll be sitting on the Lido deck with a drink with an umbrella in it... reading a book. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning! YAY FRIDAY!!!!! even bigger yay to 99 DAYS!!!! It's very exciting - at least for now, while it's currently not stressing me out.

Sickies - feel better!
    Mana- woo hoo to more $$ - also just wanted to say that I'm glad FI is doing better (saw the fb post where he was fine to go out to dinner)

Hil - How's your hubs doing?

Here's hoping today goes quickly!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dibsontopdibsontop member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-tgiff?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:92442f1d-b959-46a8-a3d9-81f9a93aef00Post:0f0d4f7f-a6ef-4c06-9acb-1da604db25cd">Re: Good morning! TGIFF</a>:
    [QUOTE] Hil - How's your hubs doing?
    Posted by FutureMrsTCT[/QUOTE]

He's doing ok.  He told me that yesterday was the first day since he hurt it 2.5 weeks ago that he didn't feel pressure/swelling first thing in the morning when he got up.  So I'll take that and the lessened pain as a blessing.  He still can't move around much because of the crutches which neither of us has gotten used to.  I'm trying to be patient, and he's trying to be appreciative of the stuff I'm doing for him... so no tension or blow ups yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Look at me, online in the morning.. crazy!   I don't have anything to do today work-wise until about 1, so I'm here for a change.  

This weekend is pretty blah for us .. I have play practice Saturday morning, and then have floor time at the office after, and then we go immediately to a dinner with friends.  Sunday I am doing an open house in the morning and then DH is working at night.. so we'll see each other for like a minute.   Not fun.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good morning! 

all you sickies get better!

MH- did you refrain from using creamer today?  i couldnt help myself this morning and had two cups, both with creamer....

paprika- thats great news that hes quitting!

mana- congrats!!
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    jackiebean - No, I didn't refrain from anything haha.  I put fat-free caramel macchiato creamer in it, plus sugar too.  :)
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - haha I did see that commercial but forgot which was one better.  Mmmm by the pool sipping a drink with an umbrella reading... ok I've got my day dream for today.

TCT - haha yea, his buddy wanted to go to Famous Dave's so we did.  I was just glad he was eating.  He was also sleeping this morning when i was getting ready for work, which is another good sign. 
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning everyone!

Working from home since septa website says theyre still having issues with our train line and have been cancelling a lot of trains-- didnt feel like being stuck at the train station for an hour waiting for the train so decided to stay here and I am so glad. It's been a long week :-P
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

TGIMFF!!!!!!

99 days, TCT!!!!

I have a meeting with the Dean at 9:15, and I don't think it's going to be a super-awesome one like most of our meetings. Boo. Hopefully I'll be back after that.

Hil - I'm glad he's being appreciative, and that he wasn't swollen/in pain this morning!

And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011

Dibs - are you going to be affected too if the gov't shuts down?

my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mh- glad to hear he's doing better. When FI was on krutches, it was a nightmare and took him a while to get used to - and that was in a house, I dont' even want to imagine him in an apt. and on them!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning ladies.

I got a medical bill in the mail yesterday for hundreds of dollars.

I cannot catch a break this week. 
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So glad to hear the men of the board are doing better. :)

Can I mention that I keep hoping that DD's daycare will call and tell me to come pick her up?

And how much I'd so much rather be at Jack Frost right now? Cardboard Classic anyone?
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good Morning ladies. Hope you are all doing well! Thank goodness it's friday!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mana- I can't sleep cuz my wedding is so soon! haha.   I just think about it all the time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amer - Sorry you're having a crap week financially.
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    edited December 2011
    B2B - AWE!  But a month without sleep is BAD!  Maybe write before you sleep.  Write all you're excited about, nervous, frustrated.  Usually writing it down helps me clear my brain so I can sleep.  That way the same thing isn't running through my mind over and over again.  I do it when i'm overwhelmed/stressed.
    my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards