Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wednesday - LET IT OUT!

Re: Wednesday - LET IT OUT!

• edited December 2011
    haha, I know.  I haaaate vaguebooking and will never respond to a post like that.  Its just a cry for attention.   Also, if I have something going on in my life, I actually try and make sure that I don't post anything that the people involved can read into or take personally.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    MWG--wow.  just... wow.  people are amazing, aren't they? {{hugs}} and mojo that it gets better.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • edited December 2011
    MWG - sorry you're dealing with that. So your friend send an email to your FI to complain about you?  I think that's really low, and kinda stupid since your FI should be on your side no matter what.....
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I was in a 4.5 hour meeting this morning that started at 8am and I am dragging. It was the most boring meeting ever and about a new system that anyone with common sense could figure out in 30 minutes. I confess I now have a headache and am in a grouchy mood for the rest of the work day.

I confess that I think the fact that MIL asked us for 'cash' for christmas is rude and annoying.
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    >>>>I confess that I think the fact that MIL asked us for 'cash' for christmas is rude and annoying.<<<<<

OMG, who does this?!  I agree, that is rude.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I'm happy that we have everyone back on the board.  It was kinda empty for a while with everyone disappearing for weddings and honeymoons.  Given, we're married and don't need to be on here at all, but it's nice to have everyone back :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wednesday-let-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:dbf63e7e-769d-4f48-b271-bc05a7e2666cPost:d3249ce9-2008-4aec-bf51-3dd565dbdcf7">Re: Wednesday - LET IT OUT!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Vent/Confession: In the past month and a half I have spent over $150 on Party Lite stuff to help my SIL get her business up and going, and she had the nerve to send me ANOTHER invite.  No Ang, I'm done.  Because of all the money I've spent, I now don't have any money for JEGs'  Christmas present.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

Amer - Another Ang here that ALSO also sent you another party invite. Oops! =/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have been thinking about my TTD shoot I am going to set up with my photog and I was talking to another photog about it and he wants to come along, for FREE!! And then I was telling my videographer about it and he wants in as well!! It will be so much fun!!!

I am thinking about getting another dress to wear to trash, like a $100.00 dress or something.

I AM EXCITED! This gives me something else to look forward to besides the wedding ;)
  • mwg616mwg616 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @oodsie- I would except, i'm way too nice and i'm pretty sure it'd be extremely awkward for all our other friends.  Plus, I never told her that my FH showed me the email, so she's acting like she never sent it.  I did have a chat with her and told her all of my expectations as far as contributions/expenses as well as her attitude, and she seemed very receptive, so we'll see....
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wednesday-let-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:dbf63e7e-769d-4f48-b271-bc05a7e2666cPost:071bf5ae-4259-4563-8924-697ef362c978">Re: Wednesday - LET IT OUT!</a>:
    [QUOTE]@oodsie- I would except, i'm way too nice and i'm pretty sure it'd be extremely awkward for all our other friends.  Plus, I never told her that my FH showed me the email, so she's acting like she never sent it.  I did have a chat with her and told her all of my expectations as far as contributions/expenses as well as her attitude, and she seemed very receptive, so we'll see....
    Posted by mwg616[/QUOTE]

<div>Thats a start at least.  I had a similar experience with one of my BM's and because I didn't nip her behaviour in the bud while it was happening, it actually led to a lot of wedding-day drama which was unneeded.  So hopefully you get her to stop her nonsense before it gets out of control.</div>
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I also confess that I'm a little sad that Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are getting divorced.
  • edited December 2011
    MH - I agree.... I have had too many friends complain to me about suspicious FB activity from their partners.  I would hand over my password to DH in a second if he wanted it.  But I also don't have anything to hide from him.

I am also bummed about Eva Longoria.  They seemed really good together.
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what!? I didn't even see this

This makes me bummed too :(
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Apparently he's been exchanging hundreds of texts a month with a mutual female friend, and its been going on for at least a year.

Seriously....did he not learn anything from Tiger?
  • edited December 2011
    Dear lazy co-worker,

I understand you have all this time off to burn before the end of the year because you've had the same entry level position for seven years, but last I checked, you needed to give a weeks notice before taking a day off, not 2 days. Also, since you've been working here seven years, you should know your hours are 9-6, not whenever-you-stroll-in til 6. Yes, I get it, you live over an hour away. But you'd think, after working here seven years, you'd get tired of the hour long commute and move closer, or, here's a thought, leave earlier. I really dispise the fact we are a two person department and I'm left doing all the work. I get here on time, I give proper time off notice, I'm the one everyone in this building comes to for production help, I've won 10 awards for my work and I've only been here two years. If I can do it, you can to. Please stop pissing me off, for your own sake.

Sincerely,

Aggravated
    "When you meet the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -When Harry Met Sally, 1989 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I got tired of looking like the slacker at work since my project is always busy and all people talk about is the spike is workload in another area.  I kept telling them the forcast for my area was wrong, but no one listened...  So when a workload report came out, I decided to point out the fact I was handling more than 75% of the reports while the other 25% was being shared between two coworkers.  THAT is why they can help other areas!!!  It is not a sign against my "well-rounded work ethic", I'm just BUSY with one project!!!!  OK that ended up more a rant at the end...

Back to work
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011

I feel like I am having an anxiety attack, and it is over work not the wedding. Go figure!

I confess that I think it is out of hand to have a DW, get married in church before you leave, then have a reception when you return. I thought DW are supposed to be less of a hassle but once you add in everything else it just seems crazy to me!

• Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Angela, no worries!  First off, you've only invited me to one, not three and made me host one.  Also, I plan on scouting your party out for christmas gifts.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
    edited December 2011
    >>Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are getting divorced. <<

WHAAAAT???  First I find out that Adam Joseph is gay, and now this???

Worst day.  Ever.  Even worse then the day my grandmother died.  I'm gonna go post about this on facebook now.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wednesday-let-out?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:dbf63e7e-769d-4f48-b271-bc05a7e2666cPost:88a6ef38-5304-4ba8-971c-ab6b75c645f5">Re: Wednesday - LET IT OUT!</a>:
    [QUOTE] />>Eva Longoria and Tony Parker are getting divorced. << WHAAAAT???  First I find out that Adam Joseph is gay, and now this??? Worst day.  Ever.  Even worse then the day my grandmother died.  I'm gonna go post about this on facebook now.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

ah TY I needed the laugh...did you really just find our Adam Joseph is gay?
  • edited December 2011
    How do neither of you see this?

My aunt lovesss Adam Joseph. FI would always tell her "Sis he is gay" she would say no no no. Then one day my gay cousin confirmed that yes he is.
    edited December 2011
    Nicole, I did just find this out.  And Matt Pellman is not gay.  He is in fact married.

My whole world is flipped upside down. 
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Who the F is Adam Joseph?
  • edited December 2011
    Idk why I did not see that. I must have a wack gaydar.
  • edited December 2011
    Hil,
    I agree with you on the FB thing.  DH and I have each other's passwords, and we are on each others accounts all the time.  We also have each others passwords to email accounts.

There are many, many couples who are deleting their personal FB accounts, and creating ones for the couple- like JaneJoe Doe, or JamesandAnn Smith.  That way, they are always accountable to each other.
    edited December 2011

Adam Joseph is the weather guy on ABC
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    OH HAHAHAHAHAAH. I know that guy! 

edited December 2011

::shakes head:::  all the pretty ones are.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards