Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letter

I think everyone forgot!  We need MH to come back. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letter

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i seem to be having the worst wednesday ever.

first the stupid no show desk lady at the gym.

then yesterday i let my co-worker borrow my sweater because she was freezing.  i come in today and its not on the back of my chair or on my desk, so i go ask her for it and she says she took it home.  WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. i was letting you borrow it in the office because it was cold in here, i was not GIVING it to you for keeps.  i. hate. everyone. 
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess my stomach has been upset with nerves for a week and I know it won't go away until after the wedding. Ugh. 17 days of feeling sick is just not fun..

Also, some advice: DO NOT eat spicy tacos before running.. I learned that the hard way last night.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wednesday-aw-confessions-vent-open-letter-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:e5f1687e-ae59-44ad-ad3f-893d5280f4a4Post:19d28fa4-85fd-4820-adf8-5e3052684021">Re: Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letter</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess my stomach has been upset with nerves for a week and I know it won't go away until after the wedding. Ugh. 17 days of feeling sick is just not fun.. Also, some advice: <strong>DO NOT eat spicy tacos before running.. I learned that the hard way last night.</strong>
    Posted by a.lemma4[/QUOTE]

Ugh. That sounds awful!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear Emergency Room Doctor:

One muscle relaxer is not going to do me much good right now.  My neck and now my back are so tense right now.  Being in the car for 4 1/2 hours tonight is not going to help me. 

Love,
    The girl that just wants to get married Saturday
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Bad News of Any sort,
    Go the F away! Please and thank you!
    <3 Me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Amy,

You are almost there! Hang on! :)

A fellow knottie friend
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear June 11th,

You are only 45 days away - which is great - but I'd really like you to hurry up. I need nice weather, 80 degree temps that stay, a husband and most importantly a honeymoon with said husband. We need Jamaica - and unless you hurry up and get here, it's gonna feel like 4 months instead of a month and a half. Do not pull a February on me.

<3 the gal who just wants this to all be over with and happily married
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm not going to be much company today.  One of my good friends passed away yesterday.  I at least got to be distracted last night by Paprika for a few (very good) hours, but things are starting to hit me today.  The funeral is on Saturday... and I've spent my morning talking with that group of friends, trying to get a flower arrangement together.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear Alfred Angelo store,

Please, please, please have ordered me the correct dress.

Love,
    A very nervous bride
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wednesday-aw-confessions-vent-open-letter-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:e5f1687e-ae59-44ad-ad3f-893d5280f4a4Post:7b1de6fb-a047-48e7-ae53-acc48bd7b99a">Wednesday: AW, Confessions, Vent, Open Letter</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think everyone forgot!  We need MH to come back. 
    Posted by amy727[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I was dealing with mom-drama this morning and couldn't sit at my desk to log into anything.
  • Options
    FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RA- Deeply sorry for your loss. Losing people you care about is never easy. Very glad that Paprika at least helped you have a good time last night!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RA-  <hugs>  So sorry for your loss :(  

Aw: I was able to do some jog/walk intervals yesterday with no pain! yay! Looks like the PT is working and I was happy to have made some progress. Still felt a little uncomfortable but there wasn't the sharp pain I'm used to. So yay! Felt good to put my new running shoes to good use. 

Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY Jess!

Sorry for your loss, RA. Sending thoughts and love to you <3
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw: A few lovely ladies and I have finally set up a date for a Tastefully Simple/Premier Jewelry party at my pad, and I'm super pumped for it!
  • Options
    amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    RA-  I'm sorry to hear. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    RA-- so sorry :(

Lemma-- noted ;)

Dear 30th Birthday Party-
      Could you please plan yourself?  Kthanxbye.

Love,
      the 29-year-old.

Dear Runner on Church Road,
    WTF are you doing running on a street with no shoulder, in the opposite lane, around a blind corner at 5:00 in the morning.  Run on the grass, freak show!

Love,
      the chick in the Jeep who almost ran your azz over.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RA - I'm so sorry for your loss :-(. Prayers are with you and everyone involved.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amer--that drives me crazy!  Around here, people run on the shoulder (a little too close to the road) when there's a side walk RIGHT THERE.  USE THE SIDE WALK.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RA - so sorry for your loss! ::hugs::

BP - Yay for a girls' day!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cackle6Cackle6 member
    edited December 2011
    RA, I'm so sorry for your loss. :( Thoughts go out to you and the family.

I don't really have a vent anymore after that. Stories like that make me thankful for what I have.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RA - sorry for your loss
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RA - so sorry to hear that. 

Dear Daphne,

It's been a week and a half.  Longer than you've ever been away.  If you don't want to come home, can you please just make an appearance in the yard so we know you are okay?  We will continue to set the trap so you have some food if you are hungry.  Grace is loving the attention but she misses you too.  Please come home!

Love,
    Cat Mommy
  • Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RA - I'm sorry for your loss, but happy Paprika got your mind off things.

AW - Less then a month until we settle! 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, guys.  Sorry I'm such a downer... I just wanted to explain if I was absent or a bit short today. 

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    QT :-( My gosh, I can't even imagine. I thought our panda bear got out and started hysterically crying (not outside cats) but DH just locked her in the coat closet for a whole night by accident. I don't know what I would do if I were in your shoes, I just hope she comes home to you soon, or a family took her in and she's being taken care of... even though i wish the first for you so you get your little one back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Paprika is good like that.  We had our own little party last night complete with lemon drop martinis, trying to drive backroads to Philly while avoiding traffic and ended up taking a detour through the Philadelphia Airport (don't ask), and seeing a pre screening of a really funny movie. 

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RA- I'm glad I was able to distract you from your thoughts, even if only for a little while. ((hugs))

Confession- While I love being a mom more than anything, it was so nice to get out of the house and not have to worry about changing a diaper or or trying to put an over tired toddler who forces herself to stay awake to bed. I feel like I put so much on my plate so often that I forget to actually make time for myself. I never really had that 'exploratory fun time' that most people have right out of high school, like during the college years. I was married & divorced by the time I was 21, and I had DD at 23. While those were my own choices, and I wouldn't trade them for anything because they make me who I am, I realize that I missed experiencing a lot of different situations and I'm grateful for those who are patient enough to deal with my learning how to live. 

Second confession- After not seeing DD all day yesterday, I'm missing her like crazy! FI keeps sending me pictures of the two of them making cookies together today and I'm at work tearing up because I want to go home and hang out with them!  
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RA - Sorry to hear about your loss.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, AW- I had a blast with RA last night. I'm still going to work that line into a conversation one day, I swear.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RA - I'm so sorry for your loss.  I've lost family members before but couldn't imagine what it would be like to also lose a friend. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards