Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Cheap Venues in Philly area

Looking for cheap wedding venues in Philly area preferably Chester county, Delaware county and even some of Delaware would be okay too. We would prefer to keep it under $65 pp if that is possible. I have already checks out The Gables, Penn Oaks Golf club and I also checked out a fire hall my grandfather used to work at, but wasn't feeling their exclusive caterer. If anyone knows of any good places let me know!

Re: Cheap Venues in Philly area

• Options
    We are getting married at The Wayne Art Center in May.  It is a little more than $65 pp, but the type of food and help with organizing and coordintation AND the beautiful venue make the extra $ worht it!  THe food is local, fresh and out of this world.  We did a tasting and I'm dying to have the food on our wedding day.  The Wayne Art Center is exclusive with Jeffrey Miller Catering.  My brother also used them at his venue and we were so happy to be working with them again.  
    Check it out!

• Options
    Did you look at Valley Forge Military Academy? Their prices are pretty reasonable, and the folks there are very nice. We were worried about handicap access (we knew we had two gentlemen in wheelchairs and a 93 year old), but some brides do adore them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards