North Carolina-Outer Banks

AMMC PHOTO???

I am very close to booking AMMC photo for my july wedding. Has anyone used them or know of anyone who have used them? Their prices are significantly lower than most of the photographer on the outer banks and they include so many extras in their packages. I guess I'm just wondering if it's too good to be true!

Re: AMMC PHOTO???

• edited December 2011
    I can't help you with either, except to say, their pictures and website are awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    britt -- I've booked AMMC for my May 2nd wedding, they've been very receptive and responsive. We are hoping to go down there next month for our engagement pics, I'll let you know how it goes!   :o) They had a special that if you booked before the end of July, you got 20% off the total price, which we did. We got the biggest pkg - normally $2999, for just around $2500. The package includes so many options, 6 albums, discs, slideshows, 2 photographers, and unlimited hours the day of the wedding. I fell in LOVE with Brooke Mayo but $5000 for a MINIMUM of what we needed was just a little too much!!!  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    awesome! I love ammc's pictures but I LOVE the price and the all of the extras! I was also looking into brooke mayo and julie dreelin but I just couldn't get over the price (having a destination wedding is expensive!!). I'm so happy someone else is using them! Goo, if you go down for your engagement photos will you post them? I would love to see them! :)
  • edited December 2011
    No problem! We are going down in October so hopefully we will have some pics shortly there-after.  :o)  I can't wait to see what they do, like you said, they're online gallery is awesome! And a MUCH better price than the others in the area.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi again ladies!My Fi and I got our engagement pictures taken yesterday afternoon by AMMC photography and I couldn't wait another minute to tell you how AWESOME they are!Our pics won't be posted for a week or two, and I'll be sure to let you know when, but in the meantime, I thought I'd let you know how pleased I was with them.Michael and Aggie are a young, professional, quiet couple, that had some awesome ideas for photos. We took pictures on the beach, at the Bodie Island lighthouse, and then on the waterfront in downtown Manteo. They were so nice and we took pictures for two hours! I can't brag enough!A few tips if your having engagement photos done : relax and be yourself, if your outside, USE ALOT OF HAIRSPRAY! -- and be prepared to kiss your fiance alot....hahaha. I'll post pics asap!!  :o)-Jessica (one super excited VA bride!)
  • edited December 2011
    Take a look!! http://www.ammc-photo.blogspot.com/ :o) -Jessica and Kevin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards