North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Question for the Budleigh Brides

I have a kinda silly question for the Budleigh brides- do you know how large the round tables are that are provided?  I figured I would check to see if anyone knew offhand before asking Bonnie. 

Thanks!

Re: Question for the Budleigh Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How funny, I was wondering the same thing last nite! How is the planning going?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jkramasjkramas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Whit!  Planning going ok, how about you??  Did you pick anything else major yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JKramas- Hi! I saw on another post you have pictures of Budleigh, would you mind emailing them to me? I cant make it down until mid July and would love to book a venue before then! keating.kl@gmail.com, thanks so much!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had to ask Bonnie this a few months ago... here was her reply:

"We provide 150 gold chiavari chairs, 21 round tables that are 4’ round, 3 tables that are 5’ round… 6’ buffet table and 8’ buffet table…"

here I had to look up seating on the 4 foot and 5 foot tables.  According to a google search: 6 people can sit at the 4 foot tables and 8 at the 5 foot tables.

Hope this helps!

• Options
    edited December 2011

Since we only have the building for one day how do you know how you re going to set the tables up? Has anyone ever seen a floor plan for budleigh? I dont have a wedding planner so i am worried about this

• Options
    OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    You can call and talk to Bonnie for some suggestions and if you Google "108 Budleigh" you should be able to find a lot of pics from previous weddings.  Also, talk to your caterer b/c I am sure they have done weddings there and you can also go to various photographer's pages and look at different weddings for some Budleigh inspiration.

• Options
    jkramasjkramas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry ladies, I was out of touch for the past week traveling for biz. 

@klk405- I will send the pics today :)

@wxkristin- THANK YOU!!

@enichole- OBX2011 is right, check with Bonnie, I am sure she will have some sample layouts for you and your party size.  Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards