North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Pelican Watch Way Townhomes for Hilton brides

Hello all!
I am getting married next September at the Hilton Pier House and I have been looking at houses within walking distance to the Hilton.  After talking to a few realty companies and doing some google images/maps searching I have discovered the Pelican Watch Way Townhomes to be directly next to the Hilton.  They seem perfect for family/friends to walk to and from the wedding.  Have any of you or your families/friends stayed here before or plan to use these for guests? 

If you have any more suggestions for homes within walking distance to the Hilton I would love them!

Thanks!!

Re: Pelican Watch Way Townhomes for Hilton brides

• Options
    I am not familiar with those townhomes, but it sounds like you have put a lot of research into finding the best accommodations for your guest!!  I would check Trip Advisor to see if anyone has posted any reviews.

Are you planning a trip down anytime soon?  If so, maybe you can go by there and take a peek for yourself.

• Options
    We didn't get married at the Hilton, but we rented one of the houses at Pelican's Watch for the week after. It was awesome! All of the homes are DEFINITELY within a very short walking distance to the Hilton/Pier. I think it would be the perfect place for you or your guests to stay for your wedding! We went through Southern Shores Realty and Joe Lamb Jr. for the places we've stayed at. Those houses are in such a great location, kinda right in the middle of everything/all the towns/beaches. I def recommend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards