California-Napa

Good MakeUp Artist in Napa?

Hi....I am looking for a good MUA in the area....planning to get our e-pics done in Napa. 

Any recommendations?  Someone good, but not outrageously expensive....

Thx!

Re: Good MakeUp Artist in Napa?

• edited December 2011
    What days are you looking for? This is soooo out there, but I absolutely love my makeup artist. The only catch is that she's in Chicago, but will definitely travel to Napa. I'm asking what days you're looking for because she'll be there for a week for my wedding and maybe it'll work out for your days? She really is the absolute best. She is the most well-known and best makeup artist in Chicago. Her costs are definitely reasonable for her expertise too. Check her out: www.soniaroselli.com :)
  • jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Oh wow....wouldn't it be funny if it works out....

7/29....I am doing my e-session in the afternoon....thx!

• edited December 2011
    Aww shucks..those aren't my days, but I do know that she's going back to Napa for another wedding later that summer. want to email her? it's a little extra work on your part, but it'll be worth it. Just tell her Bernice sent you! her email is sonia@soniaroselli.com

Let me know what you find out! Exciting!!

Bernice :)
  • jwdeldottojwdeldotto member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thx Bernice! Will do!
  • lramsay116lramsay116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Holly Neal. She's on Facebook. Also Stella Stevens for hair ( stelladoeshair.com) I used both for my wedding in April. Amazing.
  • edited December 2011
    Darcy Hunt from Skin NV in Napa is wonderful.  Her rates are comparable to other make up artists in the wedding industry. 
  • edited December 2011
    Sarah Cabrera
  • I am using Sherrie Long for my wedding and she lives out in Napa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards