• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2012 Weddings

Got a new dress!!! :)

*I know I forgot to post about my dress situation on the January board Frown I was really bummed about it and didn't want to think about it anymore after the 1st post but to bring you up to speed--read my post on the AA board 1st to understand... http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_short-regular-tall-petite-call-shoe-searching-divas

Well I got my shoe situation worked out. I went to the store and hit the shoe lottery in low heel shoes and bought 3 pair to try. Unfortunately, when I tried them on with the dress ALL were still too high. I think the dress shrunk more in the bag Lol! I was so upset and just sad that I called DB and asked was there anyway I could order the dress in the regular size. They said sure! just bring it back! So my mother and I made the 2.5 hour trip to our nearest DB, and I happily returned and ordered the same dress in the regular size. I even tried the sample on to see what size shoes I would need now. Now, I need at least 4.25 inch but no worries because I measured all of my heels in my closet and they were all at least 4 inches tall :)  I'm so excited because that ankle spanker dress had me stressed! Laughing Just wanted to share.. Because I'm still excited about it 2 days later. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards