Pennsylvania-Central

Engagement photos

I'm trying to decide if I want to get professional engagement photos taken.  My cousin's husband is an awesome photographer and we are using him for the wedding but they live in Missouri so they aren't quite local (Hershey area)!  Anyway, my question is do you feel like it's worth getting engagement photos taken?  Any suggestions on photographers near the area?

Re: Engagement photos

• KennedyaeKennedyae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    New Chapters Photography.  Sten is great!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely!  We love ours!  We used Solas Photography and they's fantastic and AFFORDABLE!  www.solasphotography.com
  • jnpfautzjnpfautz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow - I just got a price quote from Solas and they are unbelieveably affordable!!  Thank you so much for the suggestion!  So, you were definitely happy with them then?  They also give you a CD with your digital prints on them...that's awesome!
  • beck891beck891 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am planning a wedding too, but I have done engagement photos for folks.  Check out my website for samples:  rebekahharper.com.  I'd be happy to help!
  • edited December 2011
    I've done my engagement photos with Carden's Photography... they were definitely reasonably priced and very accommodating!  We got all of our images on CD too!  We booked them for our 2012 wedding!  Also, they will travel to where you want your photo shoot at! 

gluck! 
    Wedding Planning Bio & For Sale: valeriewalter.weebly.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jtishhousejtishhouse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hey, I really enjoy and specialize in engagement photos. You can check out some of my work here:
    http://www.tischhaus.com

I'd be happy to work with you - engagement photos are probably my favorite thing to do as a photographer. My contact info is on my website - feel free to check out my photo blog, and let me know if I can help you guys.

- Jarrod

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards