Arizona-Tucson

Vendor Review

Reflection at the Buttes- Everyone there is so welcoming and amazing. Debi is the wedding coordinator  and is so helpful. She makes everything so easy. John Fazio is the officiate and he is so wonderful and funny. He put us at ease. We received so many compliments on how beautiful our service was. John Dorsey is one of their DJ's. He was awesome! He had the dance floor going all night long and was extremely flexible. We really enjoyed working with everyone there! They offer so many services there and even have a recommendation list for the services they do not offer. It is an amazing place, everyone there is so wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day!

Village Bakehouse: Paulette - Our cake was beautiful, DELICIOUS, and reasonably priced! Paulette does an amazing job and is so pleasant to work with.

In Full Bloom: Tanya -I cant say enough good things about Tanya. We went into our first meeting with no idea what we wanted other than red flowers for the bridesmaids. She helped us create a bouquet that went beyond my expectations. The quality of the flowers she uses is amazing. It has been over a week and my bouquet is still fresh and beautiful. She is friendly, flexible, and knows her stuff! I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

E-Motions Photography: Litza and Angel - They are amazing and so much fun to work with. They include engagement photos in most of their packages if not all of them. They made it fun and relaxing. On our wedding day they were so calming and professional. They made us all laugh and feel at ease. We received picture previews that were amazing! I cannot wait to get the rest back. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are perfectionist and very kind, lovable people.

MagnetStreet -We used this website for Save the dates. The quality of the products was incredible. They offer a proof before you make a large purchase. We had a friend make our invitations otherwise we would have definitely used this company for the invites. I would highly recommend this company even if you just get a proof. They are amazing and quick.

Sunset Limo - This was our only disappointment. They have poor customer service, and the owner is no better. Their prices are reasonable, but not worth the poor service, especially on your wedding day.

Beauty by Khara -Khara is amazing. Unfortunately, she is moving to Germany in a few months, but if you can book her before then I would HIGHLY recommend it. I have never felt so beautiful before. She is great at reading your body language and knows how to make you relax and enjoy your day regardless of your nerves and anxiety, not to mention makes you look amazing! Her assistant, Mayra, is amazing at hair. She made my bridesmaids look and feel amazing!

Hope this helps and Good luck on your BIG day!!!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Vacation

Re: Vendor Review

• LifeIsAPuzzleLifeIsAPuzzle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Vegas bride but had Khara do my make-up for some boudoir shots.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!  She is amazing.  I second your review of her.  Also, congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards