South Carolina-Charleston

ceremony musician

Does anyone have a suggestion for a reasonably priced acoustic/classical guitarist. Will need only one hour of music for the ceremony.  All the quotes I have gotten so far are 300 and up and I just find that ridiculous!

Re: ceremony musician

• We are using Clelia Reardon, she was recommended by the people at our venue.  She is very reasonable!  Her info is:

Clelia Reardon Clelia's Guitar Studio 856-B Dupont Rd Charleston, S.C. 29407 843 556-6765 cell 843 708-7411 www.cleliasguitar.com

• We used Christopher Teves. We used him for about an hour also including 30 mins before the ceremony while guests came in and I think he was $150 or $200.  Our wedding was on a Sunday too so I think he gave us a lower rate than a typical Saturday wedding. He did a fabulous job though and I was very pleased.  He can be a little slow responding to emails/phone calls but he showed up on time and played all the music that I requested.  If you google him he has a website that lists all the songs he can play.
  • Call Bubba (lol, yes...I know but he actually doesn't seem like a "Bubba") at Fat Cst Productions. We got our violinist for 200 and our DJ for about 600 less than his usual rate. He is incredibly responsive and has tons of folks to choose from.
    Im usually typing on my Ipad...so forgive the typos! I promise I'm not illiterate. :)
  • I only charge 200.00 for solo guitar ceremony.....ck out my website WWW.chasweddingmusic.com for audio bites and song list. Clelia reardon
  • Clelia, I  believe We actually already have you booked for our wedding through Lee Edwards, wish we had found you this way though! Since 200 is cheaper then the 300 we are paying him for you:( Sept 29th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards