California-Bay Area

Decent Priced Bay Area DJ?

Everywhere I have looked the prices for a DJ are insane. I need one that is decent priced and out crazy out of my price range. I guess I am being cheap about it. I really don't want to spend over $200 for one.
I'm thinking in the end if I don't find one I will have the sound guy at my church man my laptop and we do all the music from there.
Photobucket
"Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
Janae & Olivier

Anniversary

Re: Decent Priced Bay Area DJ?

• edited December 2011
    I haven't seen any prices that low.  You might be better off going the laptop/iPod route.  If the sound guy at your church is willing to do it that would be great and then you can use part of your $200 budget to tip him.  Good Luck!
  • raingirl44raingirl44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, the cheapest I have heard of so far is $500 and I can't even find that any more.  Lowest I have found has been $650.  I say go the route with your church sound guy and do what Lindze75 says and tip him with part of it and use the rest for something else.  Have a great wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Check craigslist.  For under $200 you will have to do the ipod/mixed tape thing.  Ours is $600 and we're getting a discount because he's my aunts boss.
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards