California-Bay Area
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations?

Hello Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a rehearsal dinner location in Santa Rosa? Our wedding is going to be at Fountaingrove Golf & Athletic Club. Thanks!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations?

• Options
    IDoVenuesIDoVenues member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Santa Rosa and the surrounding area are very diverse-  and there are a lot of options depending on the size and your budget- 

Off the top of my head- I’d look at the following:
    The Vintners Inn

CaBainca

If you wnat to ahve lot’s of fun-  have a wine tasting and appetizer party at Paradise ridge winery- Park Avenue Catering is one of ther eprefered and they are awsome-

If you don’t mind traeling- take a look at Barn Dive- on the the bet lcoations for a rehersal dinner in that area-  if you need more help finding a location- give us a shout @ www.idovenues.com- happy to help

http://www.idovenues.com/paradise-ridge-winery-something-blue/" title="Click to view a larger photo">

Gloria @ I Do Venues
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the tips. too be honest not quite sure size and budget quite yet. I am a very disorganized bride!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try using yelp, OP.  it is a GREAT tool for this area.
    the only place i've been to eat in santa rosa is Willie Birds...and i dont think you want to have your RD there!  what about Guy Fieri's restaurant(s).  i forget what they're called.  let me check it out....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    its called Johnny Garlics.  looks pretty casual tho...not sure what vibe you're going for.

GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hey thanks, reese511. I used to eat at Johnny Garlic's a lot when I lived in the area a few years ago.  Definitely yummy and a place my FMIL thought about. I think we have found our spot....Equus at the Fountaingrove Inn. The banquet/wedding coordinator at Fountaingrove Golf & Athletic Club recommended them, plus it's right down the hill from the venue and our guests will be staying nearby.  Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards