California-Bay Area
Options

FS: Six quality 25 inch tall tapered (trumpet, pilsner) vases - San Francisco

Good quality vases used 1X for our wedding.  We decided to buy the vases through our florist, thinking that we would use them for home décor later, but they are a bit too big AND we now have a baby.  These vases are higher quality (1/4" thick on top), 6 inches across in diameter at the top, and can support the weight of a centerpiece (photos below are from our actual wedding).  Our florist insisted on using these, and not the cheaper thinner ones that you can find at Ross, Michaels, Target, etc, because she has had problems with vases that crack under the weight of a floral arrangement.  They are not easy to find -- I haven't seen any as thick as these - seems like pro florists have their own sources.

These are great if you are looking to have centerpieces without stems in the center so you can see across a table, and/or are working with a pro florist who lets you buy your own glassware to save money!  We used these for both the ceremony and the reception.  If you are DIYing, I can also include an 8" Loomey dish per vase that you use to put floral foam+flowers on-- worth at least a few dollars each.

They are in good condition.  Because they were pretty pricey to begin with, I'd like $15 each, $80 for all 6.  Would like to sell them all as a set (and in the cardboard carton pack of 6).  Pick up in Mission Bay/SOMA. Please contact me at eklau95 at yahoo dot com.  Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards