I am new to the Knot forum. I actually just found it today, and was pleasantly surprised that there was a section for Savannah. Yayy. My fiance and I decided to get married in Savannah because it is just an awesome place. We are thinking of having a small simple wedding outdoors.
Our ideas so far...
- 10 people (family and a couple friends)
- Outdoors- Forsyth Park, a square, or B&B garden
- Carriage ride to location
- No reception, dancing, etc etc
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Carriage ride around town
Do I need a wedding planner with such a small ceremony?
Any tips, hair/makeup suggestions, floral suggestions, etc would be MUCH appreciated.