• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Creative Florist recs?

I am looking for a florist that will work within a budget and is very creative.  I have a few ideas but I really want to see what a florist could come up with.  Any reccomendations in the Raleigh area?

Re: Creative Florist recs?

• edited December 2011
    MEWS-Designs did my wedding and I was elated at how wonderful everything turned out.  Marsha was very detailed but kept everything under budget.  I think she was very creative if thats what you are looking for.  I went in with an idea of what I wanted and she showed me pictures until we were on the same page.  She has a great eye and very talented.  She even made some hair pieces for my bridesmaids.  Check out her website.  www.Mews-designs.com
  • KateeamberKateeamber member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    My florist was extremely creative and I had a very small budget but you would have never know. 
    It was Alana with Serendipity Design. She was amazing.

Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.
  • edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY recommend Greg Warren Flowers. His work is incredible and it's one of his goals to give you a high dollar look without the price tag. He really is an artist and when my mom and I met with him, we didn't know what we wanted, we just knew what we wanted the "look" to be and he went above and beyond and practically read his mind. He has a website, but he puts lots of pictures from weddings and events that he does on facebook. And he is one of the nicest people EVER. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards