North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Ordering Invitations

I am trying to find a website were I can order inexpensive invitations. Does anyone have any suggestions? I really like the tear and send invitations.
Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.

Re: Ordering Invitations

• edited December 2011
    Did you mean seal and send?

Just googling I saw anns bargain bridal which as 100 seal and sends for 119. But I'm guessing you know how to google and don't need me for that.

I bought mine from target, bought some velum paper from Michael's, and printed the invites on the velum which I tied w/ a ribbon onto the invite I got from Target. They've ended up looking really pretty. They are a good alternative and very inexpensive, though I guessing not the most helpful suggestion if you have your heart set on ordering them online.
  • edited December 2011
    I think she means "separate and send" invites... I found some VERY inexpensive ones on www.AnnsBridalBargains.com.  They are actually pretty nice.  Ann's will send you free samples.

I'm actually ordering my inexpensive traditional invites from www.BudgetWeddingInvitations.com and they also send free samples.  

Good luck!! 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • salsamcgsalsamcg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered from vistaprint. they're very nice and they always have great deals
    TTC since December '11 -- stopped BC
    No cycle for 3 months
    Diagnosed PCOS/anovulatory in March '12 and started Clomid 100 mg
    2 cycles of Clomid 100 mg - nothing
    1 cycle of Clomid 150 mg - nothing but thinned lining
    1 cycle of Femara - nothing
    Started Gonal-F + Ovidrel + TI 6/28/12 -- BFN
    Started Follistim + Ovidrel + TI 8/1/12 -- Fingers crossed
  • edited December 2011
    I'm planning to order from vistaprint.  They have many to choose from at very reasonable prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards