Kentucky-Louisville

Lakeside Reflections

I was just wonderiing if anyone has had, planning to have, or attened a wedding at Lakeside Reflections?  How did it go? 
I am the first in my family not planning a wedding in Bardstown, KY and am doing as much research as I can before I totally commit.

Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP 8/9/11 EDD 4/11/12 M/C 8/20/11
BFP 10/13/12 EDD 6/18/13
PgAL and PAL always welcome and appreciated!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Lakeside Reflections

• edited December 2011
    I'm having my wedding at Lakeside in June. They were very affordable, the venue is gorgeous (if a little out of the way) and the staff has been super friendly. I haven't interacted with them a whole lot at this point because the wedding has been so far away, but the few questions I've had so far have been answered promptly. I'm looking forward to more interaction with them as the wedding gets closer. I'm working with some other vendors in the Louisville Wedding Network and they've all had great things to say about Lakeside. 

If you have any questions let me know, I'll try to answer them. 
  • edited December 2011

I was in a friend's wedding there last May.  The wedding was outside in the white gazebo and then we went indoors for the reception.  The people all were very helpful throughout the whole day and I know my friend was very happy with them.  The dj / coordinator was awesome!  I can't think of any problems she actually had with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards