California-Central
Options

Affordable Photographers in Santa Barbara?

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a photographer for my wedding in Santa Barbara but my budget is only $1500 - any ideas? 

Thanks!

Re: Affordable Photographers in Santa Barbara?

• Options
    I don't know too much about the Santa Barbara area specifically, but my best recommendation is to check out Craigslist. I planned my wedding in San Luis Obispo and most of the recommended photographers from vendors and wedding websites were at least $2000 if not more. You can get some great deals from photographers that may be just starting out, but still have a lot of skill. And, in a lot of cases, you don't have to pay extra for the rights to your photos which is REALLY nice.

I adored my photographer and I want to say he has a package somewhere around that range (I can't say for sure) but it might be worth looking into. I know he does a lot of traveling and SB isn't that far from SLO. Ballesterosphotography.com is the website if you want to check him out.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-central_affordable-photographers-in-santa-barbara?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:61Discussion:5af8e693-b981-4d54-9fb1-59ce34ae2d21Post:19cc0606-b548-45c6-b9d6-23bb3facbe16">Affordable Photographers in Santa Barbara?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Everyone, I am looking for a photographer for my wedding in Santa Barbara but my budget is only $1500 - any ideas?  Thanks!
    Posted by thekate1010[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hi,</div><div>My name is Skyla and I am a wedding photographer located in Santa Barbara. </div><div>I charge $200 an hour for coverage which includes a DVD of high res images with full personal printing rights. </div><div>
    </div><div>I'd love to speak with you- I am sure we can work something out!</div><div>
    </div><div>You can view my website at skylawaltonphoto.com</div><div>
    </div><div>Best.</div><div>Skyla</div><div>skyla@skylawalton.com</div>
  • Options
    A Prior Memory photography
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    Our photographers just posted a link to their latest wedding in Santa Barbara. I can't wait till they do ours :). Here's their link: http://choltphotography.com/jessica-nick-in-santa-barbara/
  • Options
    Kendall Ashley Photography --- she's awesome and superrrr affordable!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards