Canada-Ontario

Invitations???

I'm in a bit of a crunch as far as invitations go (can't decide and running out of time). Who did you use? I don't want to use much of my budget on invites, really, and am out of time to make them myself. Any ideas?Thanks v. much.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12

Re: Invitations???

• Shana28Shana28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from Michael's.  They were chocolate and ivory and beautiful.  They were about $85 dollars for 80 invitations...I bought them on-sale.  But there are always tons of coupons around.  You do have to print them yourself on your computer...but I think the price was worth it to us.  You might also have to buy computer ink....and then the stamps to send them out.
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also got ours at Michaels. One of the Martha Stewart ones. Honestly, it didn't take all that long to print out 100 of them. Addressing took the longest, but you'd have to do that anyways if you got them from a printer. Your wedding is January 2? So you don't need to send out your invites until middle of October - beginning of November, plenty of time to do them yourself!
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • roque.jessicaroque.jessica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try engraving on the go.. Amazing prices and quality.  She can and will work with your budget.  email me if you want her contact info.roque.jessica@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    So we found a FABULOUS solution to our invitation problem (and now they've been sent out). She was so great that I feel like I have to spread the word. Her name is Emma Kirk and she has a small company at home called Ingledew Invites. We found her through word of mouth. She had a million samples to choose from and the invites were ready within a week. Also - totally affordable. So much so, in fact, that now I'm going to have her do my menus, programs and seating cards, as it will be cheaper to have her do them, then to take all that time to do them myself. Highly recommended. http://ingledewinvites.com/
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP#1 - 8/27/10 - D&C 10/27/10 @ 13 weeks to Trisomy 18
    Missing our Angel Baby Gabriel
    BFP#2 - 3/18/11 - CP 3/19/11 BFP#3 - 4/27/11 - Due 1/9/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards