Catholic Weddings

Not directly WR - NFP classes

I posted this on FB, but wanted to mention it here.  Last night was FI and my first NFP class.  It was surreal and yet made the whole process feel a little more "real."  Our priest mentioned to me after Mass last week that the lack of form annulment has gone through with no problems, so I'm free and clear of that. 

Just sitting in the class last night with three other couples (one other engaged, two married) and the instructor was just, wow.  It is so amazing to learn about how wonderfully well my body can work (though right now it's wonky and I suspect it's a combo of my weight and the fact that I've been on and off BC since I was in college).  It also saddens me a bit that it has taken this long to actually learn how my body works.

Anyway, no real question here, just wanted to share with a group of fab ladies who I knew would understand.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

One thing to remember: The wedding is just one day. The marriage is all the rest of them.

April 2012 Siggy Challenge: Cake Inspiration
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Not directly WR - NFP classes

• Agreed. NFP is awesome. It makes me feel like a doctor because I know so much about a part of my body lol
  • Awesome! My fiance and I just finished our NFP classes Thursday night and I'm excited to use it once we are married although we will be having kids probably right after we get married. What is nice about NFP is it tell's you if something is wrong with your body! I've been stressed lately and my last cycle was 38 day's long! I was freaking out but knew I wasn't pregnant but it's amazing how my chart went wacko at the exact time I was freaking out about job's and living situation's. It is pretty amazing how our body works and that God planned this all out for us. Good luck and enjoy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards