Pennsylvania-Central

Mulberry Art Studio Ceremony Site

For anyone that has or will be getting married at the Art Studio, or anyone that has good ideas. What are you going to do for the ceremony? Trying to find ideas. We are having the ceremony in the loft. Thanks
Anniversary

Re: Mulberry Art Studio Ceremony Site

• JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my ceremony and reception there. What kind of ideas are you talking about?
  • edited December 2011
    Having the ceremony at the front of the room where the banner things hang down. Or have the ceremony in the center of the room underneath the canopy thing and have guest seating in a circle around us. Just concerned that some people may not be able to see. 
    Anniversary
  • JJLeon210JJLeon210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing it in the front. We were told "most people will be able to see it just fine." The circle thing creeps me out...I dont want to see anyone else when I'm saying my vows. And all those people staring at me, and SEEING them stare at me? No way. Either way some people will have a hard time seeing. Even in the circle, because someone is bound to be next to or behind the pillar for the canopy. But lets be realisitc...your family and closest friends will be up front and/or next to you...so all the VIPs will be able to see you just fine. And either way, up front or in the middle, there will be spots that are hard for people to see. I say go for the front. Its more traditional that way anyways. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards