Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Monday mini poll

1. What kind of music do you listen to?

2. What was the last book you read?

3. Are you taking/did you take your guys last name? Why? Why not?

4. What do you do to relax?

5. What is the biggest obstacle you have faced planning your wedding?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Monday mini poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What kind of music do you listen to? Pretty much everything except modern country. I'm more of a classic rock & indie rock kind of girl.

2. What was the last book you read? The Blue Orchard by Jackson Taylor. It was pretty awesome because it takes place before, during, and after WWII in Harrisburg! I nearly fell off my chair when it mentioned Lebanon bologna sandwiches :P

3. Are you taking/did you take your guys last name? Why? Why not? Yes, it means a lot to FI. But I've reached the point in my life where it feels very weird to change my last name. I feel like my name is me!

4. What do you do to relax? If I'm angry I clean like a maniac. Otherwise, cooking is very relaxing to me.

5. What is the biggest obstacle you have faced planning your wedding? Trying to book vendors in a timely manner and having a clear enough idea of what I actually want from them. I haven't made final choices for a lot of things (like flowers) but then it's important to know so my cake can be designed accordingly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What kind of music do you listen to? Country and Pop

2. What was the last book you read? The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

3. Are you taking/did you take your guys last name? Why? Why not? Yes, I am... just because, haha.  I wouldn't have it any other way

4. What do you do to relax? Watch shows with my FI, scrapbook, or play with our kitties

5. What is the biggest obstacle you have faced planning your wedding? BUDGET... and the decision making process (neither of us are great at it)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What kind of music do you listen to?  I listen to mostly Rock but I will listen to anything that sounds good.

2. What was the last book you read? The last book I read was Something Blue.  I loved it!  Now I am reading The Wedding Girl.

3. Are you taking/did you take your guys last name? Why? Why not?  Yes I plan to take my FI's last name.  We have 3 kids together and I want to have the same last name them.  Plus why wouldn't I? lol

4. What do you do to relax?  Watch TV with my FI.  Sometimes when it is nice we have a fire in our back yard. 

5. What is the biggest obstacle you have faced planning your wedding?  The lack of money!   I am loving everything else.
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What kind of music do you listen to? Country, Classical, Rock, Oldies.. pretty much everything except anything weird like emo.. ha ha

2. What was the last book you read? The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks

3. Are you taking/did you take your guys last name? Why? Why not? Yes I am because thats what your supposed to do and my name will be much shorter!

4. What do you do to relax? Read, sleep, walk, listen to music...

5. What is the biggest obstacle you have faced planning your wedding? I'm a procrastinator.. thats an obstacle lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards