Massachusetts
Options

Saturday Rehearsal LUNCH Location

I know rehearsal locations in the Holyoke/Northampton area have been discussion threads in the past, but I am curious if anyone has had success booking a rehearsal luncheon location. I'm getting married on a Sunday afternoon in October. The rehearsal will be on Saturday afternoon. We were thinking instead of a dinner, it might be nice to have brunch/lunch somewhere nearby beforehand. 

There will be between 30 and 40 people. Any ideas for places that could accommodate that size for a Saturday lunch in or near Holyoke, MA?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Saturday Rehearsal LUNCH Location

• Options
    A lot of "good" places might be booked for weddings so you may have to just do a restaurant. I do know that the Delaney House in Holyoke does a very nice brunch. It can be a bit pricey, but worth looking at. Or Storrowton Tavern in West Springfield, not sure if they do brunch though. The Federal in Agawam is a very nice restaurant, but again, not sure if they're open for anything but dinner. 
    Do you or anyone in your family have a house that could accomodate it inside or in the backyard? October is still usually nice outside for an outdoor thing. You can have it catered or make the food yourself. That's what we're doing, but we're having a backyard BBQ rehearsal dinner at my sister's.
  • Options
    TThe Log Cabin brunch is phenomenal!  We always do our mother's day brunch there.  That would be my first choice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas, ladies! We booked the Delaney House for brunch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards