Florida-West Coast

Wedding Checklist?

I need a checklist of some sort and the one on the Knot is wayyyy to complicated... Anyone have one?Also I'm heading up to Saint Augustine this Saturday to look at a venue, what other vendor should I see while i'm there?Florist?Did you meet with your officiant, dj, ceremony musician in person or just talk via phone?AHHH I just realized I'm crazy for trying to do all this in 3 months (granted i've already done a ton of research but still!)

Re: Wedding Checklist?

• rdoernbergrdoernberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Whoever you can squeeze in while you're up there is a good idea! I'm getting married in Ft. Myers Beach and live in Naples -- though it's not that far it can be a pain to go up every weekend to meet with vendors. My officiant is a friend so we know him obviously; ceremony musician I just spoke to on the phone btu I think it's super important to meet with your DJ and photographer in person -- their personalities can make or break your party and your pics! Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    In person i met:- venues- florists- caterers- photographers- will meet ceremony musiciansPhone:- dj- videographer
  • edited December 2011
    I have a nice to do list that I can email you. Its geared towards a destination wedding but can be altered for a non destination wedding. Send me your email :)
  • jen812jen812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you send me the destination wedding to do list please? My email is jen dot lopes at gmail dot com. TIA!
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having a destination wedding, thats perfect :) holtgardwedding at gmail dot com
  • edited December 2011
    Just emailed it to both of you :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks sooooo much!
  • MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If your hiring a photog up there, you DEF wanna meet them while your there!! To me, the photog is one of the MOST important people that day because they will be with you ALL day, and you def want to get along with them well and feel comfortable with them. However I thought it was really important for us personally to meet everyone in person, but its much more difficult for you since its a bit of a ways, if you can, try to meet with the most important vendors to you.  Have fun!
  • edited December 2011
    We are actually meeting with the photog Tuesday (Pure Emotions! I'm soooo excited I can afford her LOL)
  • Sarahbelle2Sarahbelle2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are meeting with photographer and officiant and dj but not with the ceremony musicians. We're doing that by email and phone.
  • nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sgt.Pepperette - or whomever has it now too lol - can you send me the Destination Wedding timeline? nillachick@comcast.net We met with our Venue, and DJ in person..hair and makeup in Dec. TT Videographer on phone, photographer I didn't meet in person because we didn't have time and she is in Orlando, but we're friends on Facebook and talk that way...Officiant we did not meet either (this sounds so bad lol) but we have heard a lot of great things and emailed and talked on the phone, so...hopefully everything works out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards