Florida-West Coast

Reception Site Help!

Hello...... We are desperately seeking a nice place to have our reception at that allows outside catering and bar. We are getting married at St. John's on St. Pete Beach so are looking for someplace in that area that can hold appox. 150 people. Indoor or outdoor, we are open to all suggestions....

Thank you!!

Re: Reception Site Help!

• edited December 2011
    I don't know the St Pete area really well I'm sorry but I would look to see if there are any gardens that allow outside catering. Columbia Restaurant on the Pier is really reasonably priced, and has a great view in that area. Sorry I'm not much help! Good luck!
  • jtritchjtritch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are getting married at St John's, have you looked at the St. Pete Beach Recreation Center?  It's a newer building on the side of the island by the Police Station- you can bring in your own vendors, it has a nice view, and very reasonably priced.    It's kind of a blank slate where you can do whatever to your taste. 

http://www.spbrec.com/facility-rentals/
  • sojowidysojowidy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I heard people mention Tampa Bay Watch. Not far from St John's. You can bring outside vendors.
  • kelllly55kelllly55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks everyone! We are going to look at these places this week and next. Is anyone familiar with the north beaches? We are also considering changing our church to one in Clearwater. Still looking for somewhere that allows outside catering. Thanks again for the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards