Florida-West Coast
Options

Milk Glass Collection for Sale - Clearwater $600

Milk glass vases are all the rage for brides looking for a gorgeous wedding with special touches and a definite sense of style! Just search the hottest wedding blog out there, Style Me Pretty, for milk glass and you will see how amazingly beautiful, sweet, and whimsical milk glass is for wedding decor!

I collected all of this hobnail milk glass for my wedding, which was in November 2011. It was one of my very favorite design aspects of my wedding and very memorable in photos! The guests loved the uniqueness of having mixed milk glass centerpieces rather than the typical centerpieces you see.

All of my milk glass is the hobnail texture. Though the pieces which are round with a square base (called Westmoreland English Ivy Balls/Bowls) have a different take on hobnail, their textured surface is more diamond shaped, but goes great with the hobnail theme.

This collection includes 102 pieces. There are 75 pieces of high quality, brilliant, milky white opaque milk glass, mostly Fenton, but some Westmoreland. There are 27 pieces which are not the "real deal" brilliant white pieces. I got these cheaper Anchor Hocking ones at thrift shops and they are a little less white than the good ones when in broad daylight in person, but not noticeable in photos or in the setting of a wedding where the room is not brightly lit. The cheaper 27 pieces are the ones in the back 2 rows (the 3 pitchers and then the row in front of that).

Flowers look AMAZING in the mixed sizes of milk glass vases, bowls, creamer & sugars, pitchers, tumblers, and perfume bottles! Even the tiniest little milk glass tea cup looked adorable with some small flowers in it!

At my wedding I also used these milk glass pieces in other places besides wedding table centerpieces. I used them to hold pens for people signing my guest book, I used them to hold the bridesmaids' bouquets at the reception in a beautiful table arrangement, I used them to display my bride's bouquet at the reception, etc!

The following is a list of the pieces:

9 tumblers - 10 oz.
4 small tumblers - 5 oz.
3 pitchers
3 tall ruffle top trumpet vases
1 votive
2 fire king planters
5 bud vases
4 large rose bowl double crimped rim
15 westmoreland ivy balls
6 crown top footed vases - 5 inch
4 crown top footed vases - 7 inch
4 egg shaped three-footed vases
1 footed bowl
1 medium crimp rim bowl
1 small ruffled bowl
7 perfume bottles
1 medium crimp rim vase
2 stemmed crimp rim jelly dishes
1 small crimp rim cone vase
1 small crimp rim vase
1 small crimp rim posy vase
3 child size tea cups
1 medium vase
11 star shaped creamer/sugars
1 crown top creamer pitcher
4 skinny creamer/sugars
1 candlestick
1 basket
2 plates
1 heart dish/bowl
1 big bowl

NOTE: I had forgotten 2 pieces when I had all of them lined up on the stairs for photos. They are not in the photo, but included in the total count.

Please contact me with any questions you have! You are welcome to come see the collection in person before deciding if you would like! Whoever purchases this lot will have to drive to my home for pickup at a time when my husband is home, because I don't want to pack them up and transport them unless they are leaving for good!

Email me if interested, at heathermiller1119@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards