Florida-West Coast

Bachelorette Party?

Hi Girls!

My MOH is throwing me a bachelorette party and really wanted me to choose where we go. I'd love to go out and drink with my friends, but I haven't really done that in so long, I don't know where to go. My only thing is no strippers or drag queens. Oh and no Channelside.

Any suggestions or ideas of what to do or where to go? I'm not really a picky person. What are you girls doing (or did)?
Anniversary Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Bachelorette Party?

• edited December 2011
    no strippers or drag queens?? well you wont be going out in tampa!! lol jk

I actually have no idea either I don't go out so I can't wait to see what people say!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mpgatormpgator member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing mine in Miami in a few weeks....

I was a BM a few years back and we went and had dinner and loads of Sangria at Ceviche in St. Pete and went to some bars within walking distance. We had a really good time.

Maybe try South Tampa?
  • teachermegsteachermegs member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hyde Park?
    International Mall- Plenty of bars there.
    Honestly- I usually go to the same places and I'm not into the dance clubs (anymore).
  • edited December 2011
    How about Blue Martini?
  • adamar15adamar15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on St. Pete.  There's a bunch of good bars within walking distance from each other, and it's a more interesting crowd than Channelside, IMO.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • edited December 2011
    I had the best party in Ybor... we went to Coyote Ugly and danced on the bar for free shots! We also stopped at James Joyce... played some beer pong and there were funnels.... Ybor isn't as cool as it used to be, but there's still tons to do (in my opinion!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Shephards on Clearwater Beach? They have a tiki bar outside with a band and dance floor then The Wave nightclub inside. My friend had hers there and made a weekend out of it by all the girls getting a suite together and they have private beach to lay out and have some drinks. Really fun!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Jackson's in Downtown is a good club place but I agree St Pete is nicer.

I have done the 'party' scene so much that I kind of wanted to do a girls' spa weekend at Safety Harbor or Gaylord Palms instead.

Good luck and have fun :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • ajk25ajk25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went out to Tampa to The Kennedy on a Thursday night (ladies night) for my friend's bachelorette party.  We got a table & bottle service. We had alot of fun full of dancing.
  • edited December 2011
    Spa Day at the Hardrock. Followed by a nice dinner and maybe some gambling. They just opened a Hardrock cafe in there and its supposely nice.. But I like the Shepards idea or downtown St Pete is fun too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards