Florida-West Coast
Options

So have you and your FI stopped, ya know...

We stopped 1 month before and I'm already hating it.  Yes it's only been 8 days.  Did anyone of you or Are any of you stopping?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: So have you and your FI stopped, ya know...

• Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL. We remained celibate during our engagement... over a year. It was required in order to be married in the church but I also wanted to do it so it felt somewhat "special" on the wedding night. Not going to lie... it was DIFFICULT but worth it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Same here...we have stopped since our engagement in May...and are waiting until our wedding date March 2012...YIKES it seems forever...it was something we had talked about becofre we got engaged and we have been dating for 3 1/2 years now...lol.

But honestly, it isn't as bad as it seems.  (well most of the time...) We have grown already so much more with our relationship because of it...I think it will be totally worth it.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, we said that we would hold out for 1 month before (17 days left!). I thought that was alot until I read the above posts!! Kudos to you all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy Moley!!! You all are strong...not to be too tmi but we are planning none of the above.  Wedding planning is stressful enough....nuff said ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with TTNoles! In fact, I hadn't really heard of couples...stopping. Maybe I'm just out of the loop. ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fi and I are actually waiting until marriage to begin with. However, the closer we get to the wedding the more difficult it is to wait! It will be worth it though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards