Florida-West Coast
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas - St Pete

Does anyone have any ideas for a rehearsal dinner in St Pete? By the Straub Park area.

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas - St Pete

• Options
    LechilluraLechillura member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I would check:

Brasserie on Central - They have a private room
    400 Beach Drive also has a private room
    Vinoy has Marchands which is nice
    Acropolis Greek on Central has a private upstairs room or a huge party booth which is nice and very large
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_rehearsal-dinner-ideas-st-pete?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:b3a0e1a5-dfeb-4af7-b937-8b15e936ed51Post:b6554a2f-936e-4b47-a47a-eb1e3f5da0f5">Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas - St Pete</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would check: Brasserie on Central - They have a private room 400 Beach Drive also has a private room Vinoy has Marchands which is nice Acropolis Greek on Central has a private upstairs room or a huge party booth which is nice and very large
    Posted by Lechillura[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thank you! I had called 400 Beach Drive and they were already booked. They are going to use Primi Urban Cafe, it is a small Italian bistro that seats about 70 and they close the restaurant for private parties. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Primi has great food. Parking can be an issue if you have 70 ppl all driving seperately.  That would my only concern to pass along.

The owner of Primi is very authentic and from Sicily.  We eat there occassionally and since I am 100% Sicilian and very picky, I think the food is very good.

They have a piano player, etc on certain nights. See if you can still have them which adds a nice touch!  Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards