Florida-West Coast
Options

Clearwater FL wedding planner suggestions

Hi there! I just got engaged and don't even know where to start with planning a destination wedding. I live in Ohio and my future in-laws live in Clearwater. They have been wonderful at helping research venues for us, but I think a wedding planner is a must for my fiance and me. Does anyone have any suggestions of a wedding planner in the Clearwater area, or wedding planners to avoid? Also, I'm on a $15,000 budget for the entire wedding...is the price of a wedding planner worth it?

Re: Clearwater FL wedding planner suggestions

• Options
    My budget was half that and I still had a planner. I had Tammy from Special Moments. She was a great help! :] Good luck.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Yes it is! Unique Event Designs- Staci Mandikas, its great to have a resource that knows where to send you
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    coraleetbwedcoraleetbwed member
    First Comment
    edited June 2012
    I'd highly recommend Julie with Chic n Fabulous and Barb with Artistry Designs.  Both are absolutely fabulous.

A good planner can actually save you money.

I thought Staci Mandikas is like 9 months pregnant.  Is she still taking on clients?
  • Options
    Hello there,
    I think you have more than enough money for a planner. How many guests do you plan on having? I can tell you that my budget is around $8500 and Julie from Chic Designs and Fabulous is my planner. She is wonderful to work with! Now, my wedding is not until August but I am sure that my wedding will be more beautiful because she is involved. Also, what part of Ohio are you from? I am, originally from Dayton, OH and it's just nice to see that other people also don't want their wedding in Ohio! :)
  • Options
    My sister and alot of her friends have used Lasting Impressions. Kathy is fantastic and so helpful. I know she is on Facebook under lasting impressions ceremonies. Quality work without ripping you off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards