Florida-West Coast
Options

Florist in Tampa??

I'm a bride from Chicago that will be moving to and getting married in Tampa Bay!  I'm in need of a great florist that is creative AND budget friendly!  Any ideas?

Thank you,

Windy City Bride Kiss

Re: Florist in Tampa??

• Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Dana Dineen - she's in Clearwater.  She can come off a little flakey, but she produced amazing work in the end.  I could not have asked for anything better in terms of flowers, and she was very reasonable as far as price goes.  
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Scott with apple blossoms was wonderful.
     We used him for our May 1st wedding.
    The flowers ended up being one of my favorite things about the wedding.
    I know he definitely works on helping you get the most for your money.
    http://appleblossomstampa.com/

Good luck!
  • Options
    ufsweetiebearufsweetiebear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Stephanie at FishHawk Florist. She works from her home but you'd never tell from her work! www.fishhawkflorist.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_florist-tampa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:ddea2b4b-09a2-4657-8611-0dfe081bbe4aPost:9e7a072f-4567-40cd-873a-e50a0be99751">Re: Florist in Tampa??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Dana Dineen - she's in Clearwater.  She can come off a little flakey, but she produced amazing work in the end.  I could not have asked for anything better in terms of flowers, and she was very reasonable as far as price goes.  
    Posted by jennifer80808[/QUOTE]

Ditto this. I used Dana and couldn't be happier!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Stephanie at FishHawk Florist,,,very reasonable and easy to work with being out of town
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Irene Baxter with For Better, For Less Flowers! She did an amazing job on the flowers at my wedding and was really reasonably priced too!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the florist in Publix.  Beautiful flowers, done exactly as we ordered, picked them up ourselves so we avoided the delivery charge - excellent quality, really low cost.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I'm a Southside chick myself. :) I'm using Jana from Events in Bloom, and she nailed everything-- creativity on a budget. www.events-in-bloom.com. Our Day is this Saturday, and I'm sure the photographer will have pics posted by the following weekend. Hope this helps!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_florist-tampa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:ddea2b4b-09a2-4657-8611-0dfe081bbe4aPost:cc0714ee-dffb-4206-b2f7-4f2b2d29b380">Re: Florist in Tampa??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I second Irene Baxter with For Better, For Less Flowers! She did an amazing job on the flowers at my wedding and was really reasonably priced too!
    Posted by fallen4ever84[/QUOTE]
    x2!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Brandles17Brandles17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check into Publix as well. They do great work on a budget!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Wedding Website
    199image 155image 44image 0image
    RSVP by September 22, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards