Florida-West Coast

Save The Date magnets - local places??

Hi girls! We are sending out save the date magnets using a picture from our engagement shoot. I'd like to get them printed locally if I can since that will be faster and save us some $$ on shipping. Does anyone know of a place we can get magnets made? We're looking at getting 3x5 ones done.

If not, has anyone had experience with New and Blue? We've heard of them but not sure how long the turnaround time is or if they do a decent job.

Thanks! :)
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Save The Date magnets - local places??

• drtarajpdrtarajp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know you said you are looking local, but i did mine on magnetstreet.com and got them about 1 week after ordering- much quicker than i expected! plus, the internet is full of coupon codes to help you save some $$! I am sorry- i am not sure about any local places! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Why don't you just print your own?  You can buy the 8.5" x 11" magnet sheets at Staples or Office Depot and cut them any size you want with a paper cutter.
  • edited December 2011
    Any local print shop should be able to help you with this request. Check at a local "sign" shop. Magnet street is WAY too expensive.
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Bio

• Mrs_McCowanMrs_McCowan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Mark Masters. Their office is in Tampa off of Fowler (very near USF) -- I have a friend who got her Save The Date magnets through them, and they worked with her to customize it however she wanted for no additional charge.  She had a fall leaf watermark/background (fall theme wedding) with an e-pic in the middle with a pretty border around it, and then the "Save the Date!" message, their names, and their wedding date in black on the leaf watermark -- it was really pretty!!  Just google "Mark Master Tampa" to get their website and contact info (since we're not allowed to post it on here).  Good luck!!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards