Florida-West Coast

St Pete Beach, Clearwater, Ft Myers Beach Venue help please!!!

Anyone get married ir been to a wedding at any hotel venues in any of these areas? I have gotten alot if info on places like Sirata, Pink Shell and Grand Plaza but I dont live in Florida and am having a hard time making a decision. Anyone with any suggestions (good or bad) let me know. Thankyou!!!

Re: St Pete Beach, Clearwater, Ft Myers Beach Venue help please!!!

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    A lot of the girls on here have said great things about Grand Plaza and Sirata. I like Sirata but ended up not going with them
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married at the Grand Plaza next June! The Sirata is right next door and I've stayed there before. If you haven't already, you definitely need to plan a visit. It really helps to see all the venues in person and meet with the staff at the hotels. Good luck!!
  • dwb5056dwb5056 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sand Pearl is a beautiful hotel and resort on Clearwater.  Definitely worth checking the website.  In St. Pete I'd check out the Vinoy and Don Cesar.  Good luck and keep us up to dateSmile
  • edited December 2011
    I PM'd you back a few days ago cuces.:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I am having a hard time too. This is my second marriage and his first and he wants a beach wedding. I think it will be amazing but have no clue on destination weddings and how and where this all works . I feel little overwhelmed.
  • edited December 2011
    St Pete Beach is beautiful. I'm getting married at Tradewinds in May-- I would definitely recommend it. I used to live in Ft Myers and St Pete beach is MUCH nicer than Fort Myers for a destination wedding. There are plenty of beaches in FL that are nicer than Ft Myers. And of course to throw a wrench in your thinking, Siesta Key in Clearwater is one of the top beaches in America.
    photo bubbaandteddy_zpsb9dd0b98.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards