New York

Cakes

Any ideas for someone who will do a wedding cake at a reasonable price? I don't need anything too fancy. I am thinking a few teirs with ribbon and flower accent. Where are you guys going? What were the prices quoted? Who tasted the best?!
Photobucket

Re: Cakes

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine through Biscotti's. They are pricy but we're doing a smallish 3 tier with a half sheet cake. Getting sheet cakes to supplement the traditional cake helps to save money.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • bfuller1085bfuller1085 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SweetEndings in Jamesville. Im a friend of her son's and very very highly recommend her! I also agree with the sheet cake idea. I'd suggest Wegmans for that. Mmmmm!
  • C*MiaC*Mia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would also say Weggies, also sweet endings they have really good stuff, I know a few people who do it as a side job also that would do it for a reasonable price!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome! We priced out Sweet endings and I think we are going to go there for a tasting... I also checked out Biscottis but like you said they were a little more.... Just trying to get a few more ideas.
    Photobucket
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you try mimi's downtown. Not sure on price but everything is yummy there.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards