New York
Options

Uh-Oh! I'm In Trouble

well... long story short apparently they DO monitor computer usage at my work.  Undecided 

Today, I received a "verbal warning" for excessive internet use... damn big brother... I guess I have been spending a little bit too much time on TK.   My boss was sort of ok about it, but I don't really trust her and I am reallllly afraid that this will come back to bite me later...

so... I won't be on as much as normal for a while...  sorry, ladies!  If anyone needs me, just do a **Page** please and I will try to respond when I can.
Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
Online Garage Sale
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
monica & kevin married 5.28.11
bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Uh-Oh! I'm In Trouble

• Options
    Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :(  That's all I have to say.  I haven't been on much lately either..,,partly because work is crazy in the beginning of the school year and partly because I have less than 4 weeks to go. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Boo :( Stupid bosses.

I totally understand. Im not sre if my dept monitors but I have been yelled at for my internet usage and from what I hear, other dept are starting to put cameras in their offices to better monitor their employees (??) The day that goes down in my dept I will quit without hesitation. But anyhoo, Ill miss you! Im almost never on at night so we'll do the day/night talking

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    edited December 2011
    Aww, that stinks!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    booooo :( dislike
    Photobucket
  • Options
    ski2playski2play member
    edited December 2011
    bummer, that totally blows.  Miss you girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I miss you all already.  This no internet at work thing is TORTURE!!  wtf am I supposed to do all day? 
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    You'll be like me :(  I can only check my blackberry at lunch, and am sometimes too busy to even do that.  Then I come home and go through everyone's posts, so sometimes you'll see my name one after another post lol.  It's no fun!  Sorry they're doing that to you!
    Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards