New York

Can you hear me nooow?

So sad that I have to ask this again. Im so very done with the May board.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Can you hear me nooow?

• edited December 2011
    Lol... yeah... I would quit the May board if I were you.  My wedding is also in May, but personally I have never even checked it out.  I like this one. 
    Awesome girls!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011

Haha I would love to link it but I believe it was deleted. The Mod called me out on being pissed at her for banning me and asked that if I had something to say to her, that I do (vs my Flame Free Confession in which I said

"I confess that if my future children ever misbeahve and I give them a warning, I will not punish them for the before mentioned bisbehavior if they listen to me and behave from that point on"

Yes, it was stupid. Yes, it was unnecessary. No, I dont care. I was pissed and didnt want to be banned so I stated it simply like that. Mod got snarky and turned my "flame free" into a "royal flame" asking me to be direct with her. So I was. I made a post in her name and told her I didnt appreciate her banning me after I did nothing (since my warning), and that I have successfully ignored her until now and I wish she could act as an adult and do the same toward me. And that I came back on the board b/c I respect the girls there and not to rub it in her face, despite the fact that she banned me b/c she couldnt ban me from facebook after I told her what I thought of her (almost 2 weeks ago now). Aaand out of the blue, those dang Snarky Brats came running back and pounced AAAAAAALL over me.

I have since deleted myself from the May FB group and have not been back on since. I refuse to give in b/c I will get myself banned. Im simply over the "Im too sensitive so Ill get a SB to bash you in a PC way".

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011

Im sorry if you guys have a crappy impression of me. Im really not this immature little snot I promise. This whole ridiculousness has just gotten the best of me. I hope you dont have doubts about meeting me tonight :( Im really looking forward to those drinks!

• mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have a crappy impression of you at all, I like that you stand behind what you've said and don't back off when you get attacked. ALL the May girls have gone over and post regularly on SB since your "incident" so I can only guess why SB came back to May.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls, that means a lot :)

It doesnt surpise me that a good handful of them do.

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lurk a bit on SB and E and noticed after that fight that SB was inundated with May brides lol
  • edited December 2011
    I think you're hilarious!  Can't wait to meet you!
    As a former friend would say "F**K em and feed em fish"  No idea what that means, but I say it all the time and crack up.
    Online Garage Sale
  • edited December 2011
    Haha Thanks Monica that made me laugh!

MGietler...yeah during that mess a few of the May girls started kissin their butts (probably so they didnt jump at them too) and the SB/E girls asked them to frequent with them instead. So they did.

• edited December 2011
    No b/c I have been too! I dont know if Im feelin a beer or a vodka sour. Haha

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad this drama happened in a way, you made CNY more interesting and a bit more poppin' (yeah I said poppin!!!) LOL
  • edited December 2011
    As The Knot Turns...
    Online Garage Sale
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_can-hear-nooow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:9766aa0f-e994-4e63-9581-65b982b9ef96Post:aa47ffcb-bcf5-479d-96f1-4ba0a19ebc90">Re: Can you hear me nooow?</a>:
    [QUOTE]As The Knot Turns...
    Posted by kevinandmonica2011[/QUOTE]

I literally LOL'd this and my co-workers were lookin at me funny haha
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_central-new-york_can-hear-nooow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:621Discussion:9766aa0f-e994-4e63-9581-65b982b9ef96Post:a94334a7-f726-47d3-9732-a8d792c126a3">Re: Can you hear me nooow?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can you hear me nooow? : I didn't get it at first... and then all of a sudden it clicked... and I was like oooooohmygod, and died laughing.
    Posted by libordke22[/QUOTE]

HAHA, that's funny.
  • edited December 2011
    Haha you guys are too funny!

I used to be on here all the time and slowly it died down and I too started paying more attention to another board. But its ok b/c Im back and we're gunna make the CNY girls wanna be here!! Cuz we're freakin awesome! And cuz we can actually meet and have GTGs (The May girls want to get everyone to fly to Kansas City for a weekend. Yeah Im frm the 315. We dont make that much. haha)

• edited December 2011
    Bridgett I know you are a good person and just have a typical Irish temper and will stand up for what you believe in :)

Like Antoine Dodson said "You are sooo DUMB" (We should have him go chat with those May b&*#&es)
  • edited December 2011
    Haha thanks Crystal. But careful...The May mod...Missie...is an admitted rat. She cant stand up for herself, but she's linked the SBs here to rip on for her.

• edited December 2011
    ooh I have no idea what your drama has been, but sorry it was directed at you!! That totally blows!!..
     I love my September baord friends but am starting to hate the censorship and shadiness... the core group is awesome, but we had this annoying weirdo with an AE, and we called her out on it, she would post as herself, and then answer herself as the other person and we hated it.. we called her out on it, and our mod  deleted the post because she wants to keep people "happy" she said. 
     Also, we have some inside jokes.. so when newbies ask for advice, but then don't like getting real feedback (no one is mean, just may have a different point of view) then they get all huffy and we show them bacon, like.. a picture of bacon. Someone complained to our mod. So she banned our joke.. Seriously?? I feel like we are in grade school and got caught passing a note. grr...
    Photobucket
    image 169 Made the cut!
    image 137 Are ready to party! image29 Are missing out! image 3 Are making me crazy!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah I hate that. It got to the point during the original big issue that everyone was scared of how the Mod was gunna react. Im sorry, but I have a mother and over my dead body am I gunna let some power hungry little girl that I dont actually know intimidate me b/c I told some girls she was a bitttch! Please. Its just a little much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards