New York
Options

GOLDEN GATE BRIDAL

I live in Oswego County....I traveled to Syracuse a few times to go dress shopping and let me tell you what....the service at all of these places sucked....the bridal consultants acted like they had something better to do!!

So instead I went to GOLDEN GATE BRIDAL right in Oswego and the service was fantastic! Its like they get to know you and they take their time making sure you find exactly what you want. Not to mention their selection of dresses is gorgeous! And they have awesome bridesmaids and MOB dresses too!

What really stood out was the small town feel of the place. I never felt like I was just another customer at a chain store....they really took care of me. I would 100% reccomend this place to anyone getting married!

p.s. they do tuxedos too!

Re: GOLDEN GATE BRIDAL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    .... and you are...???

Just a few words of advice... a super gushing review of a vendor that most of us have never heard of, coming from a Knottie we have never heard of on their very first post screams vendor or spam.  Recommendations hold a lot more weight when we know and trust the person giving them as opposed to a complete stranger on their first and only post.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards