New York-Western

Photobooths..

Has anyone used or planning on using a photobooth at their wedding? Just trying to see if they are worth it for the price!?! 

Re: Photobooths..

• I'm using a photobooth (large- 10 person). It's coming in a package with my DJ (Moving Music), which cuts the cost way down from getting it separately from them. It includes the print outs, album, attendant, and props too. My FI and I are really excited about it. We went to a wedding that had a smaller photobooth and it was a hit, packed all night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Agreed.  If you have extra money to spend, the photobooth is great.  I've been to 3 weddings that had one and we had one ourselves.  All of our pictures are all over the fridge.  It was a huge hit at our wedding!
  • jemalie73

If you don't mind, who did you use?
  • We are using one NEXT WEEKEND. Million Grins PHotobooth. Saw them at a wedding and loved them. :)
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • staceyd-We used Toy Bros. www.toybros.com. We originally booked them because they offered a video/photo combination.  They ended up swapping it to just a photobooth because the pictures would be a better quality than the combo booth.  I checked a couple other places and Toy Bros. was the best deal I found as I had booked them at a bridal show and they were offering discounts after you played their "Plinko" game so you were guaranteed a discount.  We got the scrapbook with photos and when we got back from our honeymoon, we were given a link with ALL of the pictures that everyone had taken. 
  • We are using toy bros. Jeff the owner is great and can work with your budget! I did my research and they are by far the best deal and most reparable in town! you wont go wrong! We ended up booking their uplighting and dj through them as well !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards