New York-Western
Options

Have you been to a wedding at...???

Has anyone ever been to a wedding or is having/had their wedding at Hamlin House on Franklin?? I really want to have my wedding there but the only thing I have heard about them was on their own website... so I'm just tring to get some second opinions I guess you could say. Thanks Ladies!

Re: Have you been to a wedding at...???

• Options
    Haven't, but FI and I took the plunge and are having our wedding there. We aren't getting married until 2013. I've been swing dance there and love it. It's such a beautiful place. It also fits into our budget really nicely and I love the fact that their menu has a lot of comfort foods instead of the fancier stuff that other places had.
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The parking will be HORRENDOUS down there...but that aside, its a beautoful place. Plain, if anything, but easly decorated. Very reasonably priced, the food is OUT OF THIS WORLD. As someone else mentioned, theres a lot more comfort food...but it isnt boring, its just very good food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards