Pennsylvania
Options

Rehearsal dinner locations

Hello!

We are getting married on Lehigh's campus and need some recommendations for rehearsal dinner locations.

i want it to be some where nice, not terrible expensive, close and have a private room.

please help!

thanks!

Re: Rehearsal dinner locations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    private room?  may be tough...

I would look into a place like Starters where they may get you the upstairs area... I had a friend do his rehearsal there with a bar and a buffet of just appetizers and had a great time.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our rehearsal dinner was at Starters Riverport. We had the downstairs room for about 70 people. Jessica was really flexible to work with and they made a lot of exceptions for us (like allowing us to bring in pastries from my husband's favorite bakery in NY where he grew up for dessert.) We wanted something casual so we had a buffet of burgers, chicken sandwiches, wings, salad, and lots of appetizers. The food was great and we received lots of compliments. We had a large number out guests from NY and they all loved the area.
  • Options
    emoran04emoran04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did our rehersal dinner at Morgan's Restaurant off of Cedar Crest in Allentown and we had about 30 people. The food & service weregreat and Blake Morgan was awesome work with. I would reccomend them to anyone.

How many people do you think you'll have? I looked at about 20 different places and could give you more suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards