Maryland

Good photography/videography rec in Rockville?

Anyone have any experience with any professional photographer and/or videographer in the Rockville/Gaithersburg MD area?

Re: Good photography/videography rec in Rockville?

• ...agree with pp, i questioned 70 photogs but dont want to give any input until i know ur price range
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We are looking to stay within 1500 but because we are on a budget anything lower but good quality would be really helpful. If it's a little higher, we can play with the budget up to 1800. 
  • ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited January 2012
    OK I will recommend Brenda Murphy, Chad Lippiat, Be Photography, Jason Knauer, Mark Anthony, Jay Moore, Heather Ryan, Arpasi Photography
    imageimage
  • Thank you for your recommendations. Do you have experience with them or know what kind of packages they are offering? 

I'm not really sure how I just inquiry about photography stuff? Do you call? Email? Show up at the studio? 
  • O I emailed everyone, and as they responded with their packages I put them into an excel spreadsheet with cost, # hours, e-session included or not, DVD included or not, etc.

I don't think the packages I have now are 100% valid since most photographers raise their prices in the new year
    imageimage
  • Brenda, stop posting on here about Soheil Photography...  I know others have already reported you.
    imageimage
  • Hello All,

My name is Tim Hudspeth and I am a Videographer in Prince Georges county.  I am starting my wedding videography business and because I am starting out, I am very affordable and willing to work with ANY budget.  However, dont let the "cheapness" fool you, as I take serious pride in all of my work.  I have experience filming other types of events, short films, music videos, etc. so I have a very edgy, professional look to my videos.  Please email me at tim.hudspeth@yahoo.com if you are interested and still on the look for a Videographer.  Thank You!!
  • What is an e-session?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards