Michigan-Northern
Options

Having a problem finding a preacher!! HELP

My Fiance and I are having trouble finding a preacher to marry us. We are running out of options and we only have 2 months before out wedding date. we have everything else all booked and ready to go. We live in the thumb of michigan and i am not sure what we are supposed to do.. we have talked to many preachers and they are either busy that day or the are not very happy that we already live together and have a child together. if anyone has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it cause at this point i am beginning to freak out . PLEASE HELP !!!!

Re: Having a problem finding a preacher!! HELP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Any friends or family members that you would like to marry you?  They can get certified online (for free!).  We are have a similar situation and it seems weird to have a random stranger come in and marry us.  So we are going with my fiance's cousin!  Good luck finding someone!
  • Options
    littleamber84littleamber84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My Fiance and I are having trouble finding a preacher to marry us. We are running out of options and we only have 2 months before out wedding date. we have everything else all booked and ready to go. We live in the thumb of michigan and i am not sure what we are supposed to do.. we have talked to many preachers and they are either busy that day or the are not very happy that we already live together and have a child together. if anyone has any suggestions i would greatly appreciate it cause at this point i am beginning to freak out . PLEASE HELP !!!!
    sorry, could't read the whole thing on your post.  google these people;
    ken and judy grimes           and         ed and glad remaly
    they are non-denominational retired clergy who hire out their services just for officiating, maybe they will be available, good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards