California-Orange County

Heritage Hill in Lake Forest

Hello, im newly engaged and trying to decide on either Heritage Hill or Santiago Oaks Park.

I have seen several pictures and such from Santiago but not Heritage Hill. Does anyone have any reviews, photo's, pro's and cons? anything?

thanks

Re: Heritage Hill in Lake Forest

• I live very close to heritage hill, I just stopped by one afternoon after work and walked around taking pictures to show my fiance. My biggest con was the walk ways are all dirt, a lot of dust can start flying around. The only two green areas were the gazebo lawn and the lawn in front of the house. The gazebo lawn is beautiful, a little small but depending on your guest list that might not be a problem. The house lawn is very open and you'd have to do some work to decorate it and make it special. It might be hard to find as the entrance is in a shopping center parking lot. There is a TON of parking! The chapel on the property is beautiful.

We were looking at both those locations also but my FI wants to be able to party late into the night and neither location allowed for that. If that wasn't an issue I would go with Santiago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards