California-Orange County
Options

The Villa in Westminster??

Anyone have any info/advice for this location? The pictures online are beautiful and the prices are pretty reasonable...almost seems too good to be true! TIA!

Re: The Villa in Westminster??

• Options
    batangobatango member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at their website but I think you can get an even better deal than the villa package at the Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort/Convention Center, www.doubletreeanaheim.com, (newly constructed and gorgeous) I just had to postpone my wedding which was going to be on 8/7/10.  Don't know how soon you you are looking for a venue but if you happened to need a date that soon the Doubletree said that they would honor the same deal that we had negotiated for a new party on that date.  Look at their website and I think you will be surprized at how gorgeous the room.  What we really liked about it is that they have a separate entrance for guests into a private lobby with its own facilities for cocktail hour.  Also we liked the fact that it has only one ballroom so you would not have multiple events going on at the same time.  They were very flexible with their prices and worked with us in accomodating our needs.  If you call them, tell them you hear about it from a posting by Burke/Rose
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also looked at The Villa recently, however you are NOT allowed to use outside vendors. So beware.!
  • Options
    lynz06lynz06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! I will look into the doubletree
  • Options
    plqd0713plqd0713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are still not yet decided, there is a bridal show in the area. You could go there for more ideas for your reception. 
    Hope it helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pretty sure the doubletree post is a vendor.. fyi. also, i've never been to the villa, but i do not it is on beach blvd in westminster.. super busy street and not really a pretty area. not sure if that matters to you. like i said, i have NO idea what its like inside
    Meagan and Travis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
    BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

I visited them last year and found that you can't use any outside vendors and the minimum is about $16,000.  Hope this helps!

Gina
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lynz06lynz06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks! You all are very helpful :)
  • Options
    DJ-CraigDJ-Craig member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of the best kept secrets in the OC is still The Hacienda in Santa Ana. It's a rustic Spanish mansion with courtyard and lush greenery. Very affordable. Good luck!

• Options
    SkiptinkSkiptink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tivoli and Tivoli Too in Laguna are good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards