California-Orange County

Ketara G Photography?

Hi all,
Has anyone using Ketara (or have friends that have used her) for their photos? I like her and am impressed with her work, just trying to get a feel of others opinions... so far have been unable to find any online reviews of her. Thanks! :)

Re: Ketara G Photography?

• lala90lala90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't speak for the particular photographer. You mentioned you liked her work and if you got a good vibe from her that is important. If you want pics of flowers, friends, details you probably want a second shooter with her.  Did you try yelp or project wedding for reviews?

I have had a difficult time choosing a photgrapher also (I am still up in the air). I am leaning towards Kristine Che, who has reasonable prices and was recommended to me by Amy at Bride and Bloom Flowers.

• edited December 2011
    I am considering Ketara as well...please let me know if you decide to go with her! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I just signed a contract with Ketara G Photgraphy.  I met with several photogs and was impressed immediately with her professionalism and her natural ability to put me at ease as she guided me through my wedding day timeline.  I anticipate great photos from her and will keep you posted as to how everything turns out!

I am adding to my original post as our wedding was 02/11/11 and I have to say that Ketara G Photography was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding photography!  Ketara, Thanks so much for capturing our quirkiness along with our deep love & commitment to one another. You and Omar were absolutely awesome! You had a way of putting two people who usually shy away from the camera at ease and told our story our way!  Our photos were perfect :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards